Friday, May 3, 2013

Vanellope VonSchweetz!

Ok folks, here's my first real cosplay in the making :) It's Vanellope VonSchweetz from Wreck it Ralph (friggin love this movie!!) Alright so in case you don't know who I'm talking about (have you been living under a sad, sad rock?!) here's a picture of what the final outcome should look like.


And here are the things that I have so far. Note- this is all in beginning stages.

Here's the jacket, tights, and skirt. The jacket is more green than I thought 
it would be so I'll be dying it...hopefully that works out :s

 Here are the candies to go in her hair (in the wig I do not have yet)
I love how they turned out :)


 This is another piece to go in the hair. It's a licorice whip hair tie!
(ie. a bunch of red pipe cleaners twisted together to remotely resemble licorice)

 Here's the dye I'll be using
(Please oh PLEASE let this work out *fingers crossed*)

Here's the paint I'll be using to stripe the tights

And here's the clay I used to make all the hair candies :)

So anyway...yes...I'll upload more shtuff as this project develops :) hopefully everything turns out how I want it to look :)

Thanks for looking!
~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment