Monday, May 6, 2013

From Old T-Shirt to...?

Ok so seriously, I do not know what these things are called! They aren't really shrugs, they aren't shawls...the heck are they?! Well anyway...I made one from a t-shirt...so here we go!

First, grab a shirt!

Let's take off those sleeves!

Now make two vertical cuts up the front of the shirt like so...
(These actually ended up being a little too far apart for me. 
I wish I had made the cut narrower so...keep that in mind. Trial and error my friends!)

Now fold the shirt...thing...inside out, matching up the front cuts

We're going to do somewhat of a high-low cut starting at the front and working our way to the back of the shirt. (if you want the bottom even, let it be)

And here's how it should look! :)

(see what I mean about it being cut too wide? yeah...oh well. still cute!)

Thanks for looking! :)
~Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment