Monday, May 6, 2013

Easy Swimsuit Fix

Alrighty! So I found this super cute swim suit and it was super cheap so I snagged it. 


Only problem was it had no straps...and I am not well endowed enough to keep the suit up myself if you know what I mean lol so therein lies the problem. Luckily I had a great idea!
Another suit I had was black and had halter ties around the neck. All I had to do was transfer the ties and voila! Swimsuit issue fixed! :)

So I layed out the old top and chopped off the straps.


Then I placed them on the new suit where they needed to sit and sewed them on, simple as that!

Here's how it looks on :)
(no judgements! lol)

Moral of the story, don't get discouraged or throw out an item just because you think it won't work out for you. Chances are there is something you can do to fix it or even make it better! :) cheers!


As always, thanks for looking!
~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment